Friday, October 21, 2022

The journey of Shrimp from Ashtamudi Lake…

 

Why can’t these Shrimp fly?

From Kerala, Lake Ashtamudi,

To me in Secunderabad,

Instead of travelling by road,

To avert a long wait and anxiety!

The journey of Shrimp from Ashtamudi Lake in Kerala to me in Secunderabad, to satiate my palate is taking too long. The journey of 1200 km commenced in the morning of Monday, 17 October, and they are expected to reach me sometime on Sunday, 23 October. A long wait indeed, for these lovely Shrimp.

You may see these lovely Shrimp below, towards the end of this article.

***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***




No comments:

Post a Comment

We’ve enjoyed watching over 100 K-Dramas!

  Delighted by the experience, my wife and I have indulged in over 100 South Korean television dramas. Our journey began amidst the nationwi...