Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Sri Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev’s speech on Lord Shiva, Karthika Masam and Karthika Deepalu.


On the occasion of the commencement of the auspicious and sacred month of Karthika Masam today, here is a video recording by me of Sri Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev’s entire enlightening speech on Lord Shiva, Karthika Masam, Karthika Pournami and on the significance of Lighting Lamps/Karthika Deepalu. As you may have heard Sri Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is a world-renowned Indian Yogi, mystic, philanthropist and author of over 100 books. And he is the founder of the Isha Foundation and Isha Yoga Center.

For security reasons I could not carry my Handycam stand to the venue, resulting in a shaky video, for which I am very sorry. However, I captured the audio flawlessly.

THE VIDEO:


"The Pancha Bhuta Aradhana" or offering to the Five Elements, done with the use of Fire Dances by brahmacharis from Isha Foundation of Sri Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, a video recorded by me:



No comments:

Post a Comment

We’ve enjoyed watching over 100 K-Dramas!

  Delighted by the experience, my wife and I have indulged in over 100 South Korean television dramas. Our journey began amidst the nationwi...