Friday, September 27, 2019

I pray for the wellbeing of my family and my posterity.



Happy to be amidst these animals,
Admiring their titanic forms,
Though I am here all alone,
Surely because they are statues!
But what if these creatures,
By some spectacle,
Suddenly come to life!
And come towards me,
Ferociously,
And noisily.
Shrieking would I try to escape,
But surrounded by them,
That would not be possible,
Realizing my end has come,
I would kneel down,
And pray.
I would thank God for giving me,
Few more seconds of life,
And pray for the wellbeing,
Of my family,
And my posterity.
- N. Lalitha Raghu












1 comment:

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...