Saturday, October 3, 2020

So serene, tranquil and peaceful…

 


 So serene, tranquil and peaceful,

Was this God’s abode,

Amidst bountiful and beautiful nature,

With a breeze so cool,

A lovely temple pool,

And melodic chirping of birds,

That this brought about immense delight.

So serene, tranquil and peaceful…

Was this place,

That there was not a ripple

In this lovely temple pool

So I dared not to disturb it,

With my ritualistic ablutions,

Yet I was happy.

I was happy,

As my reflection,

Created to perfection,

By the holy water,

Indirectly carried out the ablution,

To forgive me for whatever and bless me,

With happiness and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...