Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Year’s Eve Party Photos – Part II









As I mentioned in my previous article, I have posted few photographs today from another New Year Party at Srilekha. In that year’s Fancy dress competition, as you can see in the above pictures, I and Lalitha are dressed as King and Queen. My brother and sister-in-law are dressed as an Executive Chef and a Gujrati lady. My sister is dressed as a Gandhian. And coming to children, Udhay is dressed as a Vedic Scholar, Sridhar as a Doctor, Usha as an Auto Mechanic, Srikanth as a Muslim boy, Srinath as a Swimming champion, Alekhya as a pretty Housemaid and Karthik as a Maarwadi boy.
Recalling these interesting parties by viewing the photographs is always a pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...