Sunday, September 15, 2024

Happy Onam! And Happy Engineer’s Day!



Happy Onam to all my friends! Onam is a time of joy, togetherness, and reverence for nature's bounty, deeply rooted in Kerala's cultural heritage.

While studying Engineering at MIT, Manipal, I got to celebrate Onam at our hostel as there were Malayali boys in our College. However, the celebration was in a very grand manner at my brother's KMC Medical College, Manipal, with cultural programmes and sumptuous food, as there was a very large community of Malayali boys and girls at their College. I never missed attending these celebrations, as my brother’s guest.

Longing for the sumptuous Onam Sadhya!...

And a Very Happy Engineers Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Onam! And Happy Engineer’s Day!

Happy Onam to all my friends! Onam is a time of joy, togetherness, and reverence for nature's bounty, deeply rooted in Kerala's cult...