Monday, January 3, 2022

A huge spectrum of ‘Hyderabad People’ love street food.

 

The kilometre-long thoroughfare

At Hyderabad, in front of my house

Has food stalls on either side of the road

With a variety of ethnic and fast food

For more than a decade

Serving vegetarian based food

With crowds flocking them until very late

But neither I nor my family ever visits them

Because we consider roadside food

Unclean and unhealthy

But when I sometimes come across

Street stalls like the ones revealed

In the attached pictures

I wonder why my principles go astray

And I relish the food here with no fears

Is it because it is prepared fresh and hot

No, the answer is finally and truly easy for me

It is certainly different from the food on our street

And from my narration, you would certainly make out.☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...