Monday, December 6, 2021

Keep your heart safe!

 

I went to a doctor

Expressing fear

For check-up of heart

He carried out

Test after test

And he declared it

To be perfect.

He wondered

Why I consulted

With such anguish

When no ailment existed

And expected

A convincing answer

But my reply stunned him.

He thought I am crazy

A fit case for psychotherapy

To be locked up in an asylum

And not allowed to roam free

For I may corrupt society

With a false point

About one’s heart.

All that I said

Was what I believe

That the owner

Of my heart

Is my consort

For whose sake

I must keep my heart safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’ve enjoyed watching over 100 K-Dramas!

  Delighted by the experience, my wife and I have indulged in over 100 South Korean television dramas. Our journey began amidst the nationwi...