Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Why do I dream of such images and places…

Why do I dream of such images and places

In these troubled times of Novel Corona Virus

Like never before these dreams keep appearing

Though I know a vacation now is life-threatening.

For such thoughts to become a reality

I hope I do not have to wait for eternity

So I visualise a miracle vaccine

To make me COVID immune

So I can become fearless

And give wings to my travel dreams.

Here I do not speak for me alone

But for the countless waiting for a vacation

And for the welfare of millions

Dependant on tourists…

The travel and tourism industry

And the hospitality industry

Which are sinking

Just like my dreams crushing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’ve enjoyed watching over 100 K-Dramas!

  Delighted by the experience, my wife and I have indulged in over 100 South Korean television dramas. Our journey began amidst the nationwi...