Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Why do I dream of such images and places…

Why do I dream of such images and places

In these troubled times of Novel Corona Virus

Like never before these dreams keep appearing

Though I know a vacation now is life-threatening.

For such thoughts to become a reality

I hope I do not have to wait for eternity

So I visualise a miracle vaccine

To make me COVID immune

So I can become fearless

And give wings to my travel dreams.

Here I do not speak for me alone

But for the countless waiting for a vacation

And for the welfare of millions

Dependant on tourists…

The travel and tourism industry

And the hospitality industry

Which are sinking

Just like my dreams crushing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering a Hidden Spiritual Gem: Sri Goda Ranganayaka Swamy Temple, IDL Road, Kukatpally

Some of the most memorable places we visit are not the famous tourist attractions but the hidden gems that quietly preserve centuries of fai...