Wednesday, June 27, 2018

What better than a seasonal gift for today’s double celebration!


Today is a day of double celebrations in our family, celebration of our daughter-in-law’s birthday and celebration of our granddaughter’s winning of the ‘All Rounder Award’ at School and her selection as ‘Prefect’. My greetings and blessings to them for a very happy future... may all their wishes and dreams come true.
My gift to them on this happy occasion is the cake you see in the attached pictures. I wanted to bake a special cake for them and after a little thinking I made up my mind to present a seasonal fare…a Mango Cake! And for this I choose the best Mangoes…the Alphonso Mangoes. The cake is very delicious and everyone liked it. 
With any Mango pulp the cake would have tasted good but with little more care and love in selection of ingredients and in preparation, there is always a difference in the ultimate result. I chose Alphonso Mangoes because they are the most superior varieties of the fruit in terms of sweetness, richness and flavor. This interest and dedication in preparation of any dish gives me satisfaction and makes all family members and guests happy.




1 comment:

Where Have the Birds Gone, from Srilekha?

Where have the birds gone, from Srilekha? Their wings, once vibrant, are now silent in flight, The birdbaths, forlorn, yearn for their c...