Thursday, February 22, 2018

This life is to enjoy them…


As I look forward;
With great enthusiasm,
To receive them,
And enjoy them,
They begin their journey,
From the coast,
As destined,
To reach me,
As fresh as possible!
I receive them with love,
Disrobe them,
Fresh-en them up,
And dress them up,
In choicest flavours,
And colours,
Warm them up,
And they are ready,
For me to enjoy them…
Meet these lovely swimmers,
Great dancers,
And tastiest creation,
In the pics below…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Sister, May Your Birthday Be Filled with Joy!

Dearest Sister, ๐ŸŒน On your special day, I wish you a very Happy Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ May your life always shine bright and beautiful like gold...