Friday, June 6, 2014

My Son’s Engagement Ceremony Photographs.

On 25th May 2014, I announced the Engagement of my son, Ch. Srikanth with Ch.La.Sow. Ranjini, daughter of Sri. Krishnan and Smt. Revathi, on my blog: http://srisrilara.blogspot.in/2014/05/announcement-of-my-son-chsrikanth-and.html.  
At that point I could not post any photographs of the Engagement Ceremony that took place on 24th May 2014, except for that of the lovely Engagement Cake. Today, I am glad to present the entire function to you. At the end of these few introductory photographs of Srikanth and Ranjini and the Engagement Ceremony you will find a YouTube video consisting of an exhaustive photo presentation of the Engagement function - Nischitartham and Lagna Patrika Ceremonies. I wish you will find yourself and many you know in these photos and would be happy to witness the function in detail.
I request many whom I could not invite to the function and all followers and casual visitors of my blog to bless Srikanth and Ranjini.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. My warm congratulations to both Srikanth and Ranjini! They make a lovely couple....I wish them both much happiness as they embark on this new phase in life!

    Mohan
    Cleveland, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mohan,
      Thanks a lot for your nice message of blessings.

      Delete

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...