Tuesday, July 23, 2024

In ‘Srilekha’ – our abode’s green, a sanctuary model abides



The green canopy you see here is at Srilekha,

A verdant embrace, where leaves whisper tales,

Good enough for a healthy walk underneath,

Where nature's breath fills your lungs with peace.

Almost every day I walk here to keep fit,

Tracing paths where sunlight dances and fades,

And in this rainy season when it is so cool,

The air is crisp, a gentle, refreshing cascade.

With or without rain my walk is gladder,

Each step a symphony of earth's soft song,

More like an adventurous stroll in a rainforest,

Where dreams and reality beautifully belong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I remain, dreaming of their return again...

  A s trees and birds vanish all over the Twin Cities, A small, green and serene place exists. This refuge, my haven, my happy dwelling, Yet...