Saturday, June 10, 2023

I let these flowers flourish, wild and free!

 

In a garden bathed in golden sun,

I saw delicate flowers, each and every one.

Their petals danced with grace, so fair,

But a dilemma arose, a challenge to bear.

For my dear grandmother, with loving hands,

Sought to pluck those blooms from their lands.

To gather them, as was her devout task,

To present to God, a humble chore.

But in my heart, I felt a whispering plea,

To let these flowers flourish, wild and free.

To preserve their beauty, to let them thrive,

And offer gratitude while they're alive.

So, with gentle words and tender care,

I persuaded my grandmother, unaware,

To embrace a different way, serene and kind,

To let the flowers live, a gift to the divine.

We knelt together, in peaceful surrender,

Bowing our heads, hearts pure and tender.

I held her hand, a bond that would forever last,

As we offered prayers, the present unsurpassed.

For in that moment, we found harmony's embrace,

A lesson learned, love's true grace.

To honour nature's wonders, in their rightful place,

And let the flowers bloom, adorned with grace.

Today, I helped these flowers bloom,

And helped my grandmother too.

We shared a bond, deep and true,

Preserving beauty, as God would wish us to.

May these flowers, untouched and whole,

Continue to bloom, touching every soul.

And may we, in our actions, forever see,

The beauty of life, nurtured and free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We’ve enjoyed watching over 100 K-Dramas!

  Delighted by the experience, my wife and I have indulged in over 100 South Korean television dramas. Our journey began amidst the nationwi...