Saturday, May 27, 2023

A caption for this photo, please…

 

Could you please suggest a caption for the above photograph, a vintage one, but a dear photograph for me? Not one, but more captions are welcome from you, to make this photograph convey wisdom and smiles, in the comments section below.

Here are my caption suggestions.  Which one is most apt, please let me know.

The love of a father for his daughters is the best!

Sky, river and rocks are so beautiful! But more beautiful, a caring father with his lovely daughters!!

Two brave girls, ‘Shiva Bakths’ with black snakes around their necks?

Be a gentleman, on a rocky path, girls and women should be assisted.

Take extreme care of your children, especially when outdoors.

Even walking on rocks with loved ones is a pleasure.

Daddy, you are an engineer, please lay a road to this river.

Daughters, may you always remember that you have my hand to hold.

A nature trip is thrilling and rejuvenates from the tiring and busy city life.

Teach children, both girls and boys to take care of themselves on rough terrains and situations.

Girls and women are lucky, they have a father, brothers, a husband and sons to love and take care of them.

I wish I was a girl, always loved and taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’ve enjoyed watching over 100 K-Dramas!

  Delighted by the experience, my wife and I have indulged in over 100 South Korean television dramas. Our journey began amidst the nationwi...