Friday, November 4, 2022

Pictures As Appetite Boosters!

 

As an appetite booster

I shall use this poster

As my guests sit for dinner

And as my very first starter!

My guests will surely marvel

At the size of the giant prawns

And me the beholder of the prawns

And look at me with smiles

Anticipating great dishes!

I shall cook these prawns

For a starter and a main dish

And with a strong appetite

The guests would certainly relish!

Internet has countless food pictures

They are more than the stars

They serve as appetisers

Even my pictures of uncooked prawns!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice contetnt, I always love to read this type of blogs. Review By: YTCMS

    ReplyDelete

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...