Friday, September 17, 2021

This Loco Pilot is a kind person!

This Loco Pilot is a kind person!

I woke from my berth at dawn

And soon I desired filter Coffee

I good-humouredly asked the TTE

If he could help me with a cup of coffee

Good-humouredly he opined

That the Loco Pilot could; if he wanted

By stopping the train at a coffee stall

Light-heartedly he gave me the Pilot’s number

The Pilot was surprised by my call

And my extraordinary appeal…

He listened and politely refused

Stating rules, he apologised…

A few minutes later the pilot called

Stating he has stopped the train

Because of a permitted health reason

And gave me directions to a nearby coffee shop

Stating that this is a ten minute stop

I thanked him profusely before and after the coffee

In reply, he said: Sister, nice talking to you

But never again make such appeals.

– N. Lalitha Raghu.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’ve enjoyed watching over 100 K-Dramas!

  Delighted by the experience, my wife and I have indulged in over 100 South Korean television dramas. Our journey began amidst the nationwi...