Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ugadi Festival - 2015.

Today is Ugadi festival. It would be more appropriate if I write “Today was Ugadi festival day” because I am about to retire for the night. Ugadi festivities and the day passed off very happily among new family members. The new family members are our daughter-in-law’s parents and her eldest sister’s family.  The attached photographs are of some main events of today. And as is my practice I am writing about this significant day and posting today’s photographs to this web log of mine, to be stored here and to be seen by us - family, friends, relatives and well-wishers at any time and anywhere in the world!
Casual visitors to this blog post of mine who do not know about our Ugadi festival may please click here: "All about Ugadi Festival", an article I wrote about Ugadi festival on 13th March 2010.














No comments:

Post a Comment

An appeal as Lok Sabha Elections 2024 schedule is out!

  I n the midst of Lok Sabha's grand affair, With schedules laid out, we're now aware. Excitement brews within my kin and me, To cho...