Monday, July 25, 2011

My sympathies to the people of Norway.

I wish to express my sympathies to the people of Norway, especially to the families of the victims and the injured. I have never heard of turmoil or terror in Norway. It is a very small and peaceful country with a population of half of my city, Hyderabad. And suddenly one sick man has struck terror by killing 98 people and injuring over 90 innocent people, mostly teenagers with a bomb blast and mostly by gunfire. I know that it is very difficult to overcome grief from such a massive personal and national tragedy. I am writing this message to express that my thoughts and prayers; just as that of the entire peace loving World are with the people of Norway at these sad times. May God bless them with love and courage to gradually overcome the loss and heartache they are suffering from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have the Birds Gone, from Srilekha?

Where have the birds gone, from Srilekha? Their wings, once vibrant, are now silent in flight, The birdbaths, forlorn, yearn for their c...