Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!

The day is still young and I want to be the first to wish you. Happy Valentine’s Day! We have two parties today, one in the evening and another in the night. I wanted to post this article late tonight with details of the evening parties but I changed my mind as I am anxious to wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day. In the meantime you may see the above Cards I made for you and read the article I wrote on Valentine’s Day a few days back: http://srisrilara.blogspot.com/2010/02/awaiting-valentines-day.html  And you may also read some lovely poems by Joanna  which convey my feeling too..

Valentine treasures are people who
have often crossed your mind,
family, friends and others, too,
who in your life have shined
the warmth of love or a spark of light
that makes you remember them;
no matter how long since you’ve actually met,
each one is a luminous gem,
who gleams and glows in your memory,
bringing special pleasures,
and that’s why this Valentine comes to you:
You’re one of those sparkling treasures!
(Courtesy- Joanna)

On Valentine’s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives--
The very special few.
Without them, skies would turn to gray;
Things wouldn’t be the same;
Life wouldn’t be as colorful;
It would be a duller game.
And when I contemplate that group--
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you;
You’re essential, Valentine!
(Courtesy- Joanna) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...