Thursday, November 17, 2016

My Birthday Celebration – 2016.

Yesterday, 16th November was my birthday. I really enjoyed the day. With birthday greetings coming from the family and from some relatives and friends over phone, email and facebook all day through made me very happy. Then in the evening I had some good time with the family, having cake, snacks and a sumptuous dinner as you can see in the attached pictures. This birthday was all the more special as my eleven month old grandson joined us in the celebration and entertained us with his awesome actions. One cake was a gift from my grandson! and the other from my younger son in Birmingham.
I believe that wishes from near and dear do really have an effect on our psyche. Synopsis of the lovely birthday greetings  were to wish me a wonderful day, to enjoy the day and every day thereafter, that my life should be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness, warmth, sunshine, smiles and so on. Thoughts of all these nice people and their kind wishes made me happy and I thanked them all sincerely.
Birthday should not be just a date on the calendar. To everyone it should be a special day and we should all try to make it a happy one for her or him...just as my near and dear have made it for me year after year.
Thank You God For Everything.








5 comments:

An appeal as Lok Sabha Elections 2024 schedule is out!

  I n the midst of Lok Sabha's grand affair, With schedules laid out, we're now aware. Excitement brews within my kin and me, To cho...