Thursday, June 4, 2015

My blog ‘Raghu’s column!’ attained 1,000,000 pageviews!

The above picture is a screenshot of ‘My blog – Statistics Overview of today’. You can see from it that my blog ‘Raghu’s column!’ - http://srisrilara.blogspot.in/ reached 1 million pageviews sometime last night. This is the official record but in reality the figure is certainly much higher than 2 million pageviews! This is because many computers and smart phones these days have complex firewall protection which does not allow Blogger Statistics to register all pageviews.
I achieved this milestone in a period of 6 years - 20th April 2009 to 4th June 2015, by posting 904 articles.
I am very glad about this achievement and wish to thank each and every one of you for reading my blog. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...