Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My 700th Blog Post! – ‘My YouTube Videos!’

This is my 700th blog post! And I am very happy of reaching this milestone. In this post I am presenting a link to the 77 Videos I have posted so far on YouTube and a pictorial representation of the Videos with titles, I hope you would like a few of them. 
You may click on the link below for the Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/srisrilaran

Among these Videos the one with more than 1700 hits is a popular Tamil Cinema Song by my wife, Lalitha and Granddaughter, Sudhiksha. You can listen to this song by clicking on the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...