Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our School - Mahbub College, is 150 Years Old!


Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mahbub College as it celebrates 150 years of glorious service to the community. We have a long relationship with this School, my father, my brother and I have studied here. All of us finished schooling from Mahbub College, and then my father, Sri N. Bhaskarachary, graduated from Madras University and I and my brother, Dr. Lakshminarsu, from the University of Mysore. My brother was in 12th Class at Mahbub College in 1962-63 during the Centenary celebrations! Glad to be a part of this great institution!
You may read more about our 150 years old School by clicking on the following link:

1 comment:

  1. This is Anil Armstrong from Mahbub college High School working as computer faculty for school and degree, Centenary school ... Please contact me immediately 7093218745, 7799634816

    ReplyDelete

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...