Monday, December 27, 2010

Pictures of “Beloved New Entrants” into our family circle in 2010.

The above pictures are of babies born in our family circle this year.
The topmost picture is of Ch. Yashas, son of my nephew Dubbaka Kalyan Chakravarthy and Smt. Archana. He was born on 1st March 2010.
The next picture is of Ch. Sai Harsha, son of my nephew Dubbaka Kamal Nayan and Smt. Madhuri. He was born on 13th August 2010.
The bottommost picture is of Ch. Vikyath, son of my niece Usha Rani and Sri. Anagurti Karthik. He was born on 15th November 2010.
My blog has pictures of almost every member of our family and friends circle. So I thought it appropriate to add here the pictures of our newest members who arrived in 2010, as the year is coming to a close.
I am sure you would enjoy the photos of our new family members. Please bless them richly…..thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...