Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Sri Rama Navami. May Lord Rama shower his blessings on you and your family.

Happy Sri Rama Navami. May Lord Rama shower his blessings on you and your family.
Today is the festival of Sri Rama Navami. It is a festival to celebrate the birthday of Lord Sri Rama and also of his wedding anniversary. On this auspicious occasion I wish all readers of my blog ‘A very happy Sri Rama Navami’ and I wish and pray for the blessings of Sri Sita Ramachandraswamy; to be upon us all, always.
Every Indian knows Lord Sri Rama very well and needs no further introduction but for those readers of my blog who have not heard of him I have the following to say in short - Sri Rama is the seventh Avatar and a very prominent one of the Supreme GOD Lord Maha Vishnu. Sri Rama is an all-time favourite God of Hindus. He is the most popular symbol of chivalry and virtue. He is the embodiment of truth, of morality; he is an ideal son, ideal husband and above all an ideal king.
I am an ardent devotee of Sri Rama; I have a special affinity for him as I am named after him and his dynasty (Raghu Rama), and as we lived at his footsteps close to his abode ‘Bhadrachalam’ for almost 30 years.
To know about Sri Rama and Sri Rama Navami in detail and to view images of Lord Sri Rama and his consort Sri Sita Devi and a number of our photographs at their temples you may click on the following links to my articles:




2 comments:

  1. Hare Rama, Jai shri ram to all of you, I read your blog really nice but if you are searching a hindi website related to Mehandipur Balaji Rajasthan, you can visit the site.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I really enjoy locating a website that offers you great news since I like being familiar with new things. Many times when I have been to this site I've loved the nice content on this site.
    read About Shree ram navami

    ReplyDelete

Where Have the Birds Gone, from Srilekha?

Where have the birds gone, from Srilekha? Their wings, once vibrant, are now silent in flight, The birdbaths, forlorn, yearn for their c...