Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Birthday – 2014.







Today is my birthday. At the outset I wish to once again thank all friends, family and relatives who have conveyed birthday wishes to me over phone, mobile and through email, SMS, WhatsApp and facebook.
This year, my birthday has been a low key occasion as most of the family is away. Sudhiksha,  Srikanth, Lavanya and Ranjini are all away. And Srinath, Uday Bhaskar, Hina and Vihaan are all abroad and away for most family celebrations.
My day started with a visit to the nearby Temple. And in the afternoon we had a lakeside lunch and in the evening I cut a homemade pineapple cake which we had with snacks, and in the night a lonesome routine dinner.
I wish the whole family; at least most of the family members will be together for all ensuing functions.
God Bless Us, Every One, Please!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have the Birds Gone, from Srilekha?

Where have the birds gone, from Srilekha? Their wings, once vibrant, are now silent in flight, The birdbaths, forlorn, yearn for their c...