Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A ‘Hyderabadi-Urdu Verse on Twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad’.

I am posting an interesting typical Hyderabadi-Urdu verse I have recently come across. As I was reading it, visuals of many experiences, sights, and tastes of the Twin Cities opened up in my imagination. I am sure you too will find it amusing and recollect the many items and places mentioned in it. Please click on the above document to zoom in and read it.

I am posting this article just for entertainment, those of you who are far away from home please do not think too much about the Twin cities and become homesick… PLEASE.

1 comment:

  1. The orginal poet would have beena student of DECCAN COLLEGE...
    coz the first thing he mentions is Arhamdullila :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Where Have the Birds Gone, from Srilekha?

Where have the birds gone, from Srilekha? Their wings, once vibrant, are now silent in flight, The birdbaths, forlorn, yearn for their c...